Ten Bridal New Year Resolutions For 2015
Happy New Year! Whether you were out celebrating and carousing or if you spent the evening at home with your nearest and dearest, all of us at Coco & Kate wish you the all the happiness in the world for 2015. May it be everything you want and just a little bit more besides! We’re still enjoying our seasonal break from the boutique right now but fear not, although we’ve not been in the shop, we’ve still been making plans and there’ll be some very exciting announcements and updates coming soon - we’re super excited and can’t wait to share them with you. In the meantime, can we just remind you about our Sample Sale? Taking place between Tuesday 27th January and Sunday 1st February, it’s an unmissable opportunity to bag yourself a beautiful bridal bargain with gowns from just £250! Yes, to make room for our swoonworthy 2015 collections, we’re offering spectacular discounts of up to 75% on wedding dresses from La Sposa, Maria Senvo, Watters and Wtoo. Book your appointment now!
Anyway, we just couldn’t let the clock tick-tock into 2015 without suggesting a few New Year bridal resolutions and we hope they make you smile. Now, repeat after us…
- I will not spend more than two hours a day reading wedding blogs - well, maybe more on weekends. And on days when I’m at work. And on holiday. But other than that…
- I will love my bridesmaids. They are my best friends and women that I love, not servants to do my bidding. Until they have to carry my dress, my flowers and my drink come the big day.
- FIL, MIL, H2B and BMs are not real names. I will not write these acronyms on invitations or place cards.
- I will be prepared for all eventualities. Therefore, having two pairs of shoes isn’t an indulgence, it’s a practical measure to be proud of.
- At all times, I will be gracious, understanding, caring and calm. In fact, a career as a UN peacekeeper or a negotiator might well be on the cards. Unless seating plans are required in which case, you’ll need someone else.
- I will be the hostess with the mostess. All the champagnes and cocktails will be most thoroughly tested before the big day so everyone can enjoy the very best without worry.
- I will not let my wedding planning spill over into all areas of my life. Although my desk at work does look better with flowers, a napkin and wedding favours on it…
- I will remember that even though I’m planning a wedding, real life still goes on. But even real life can be improved if you wear your wedding headpiece whilst you’re ironing.
- I will clean my engagement ring regularly. It’s not just me that has to look fab for photos.
- I will find my wedding dress and all my accessories at Coco & Kate. Obviously.
If you only keep one resolution this year, make it number ten!